阿德莱德中文团精华三日游(A团）Adelaide 3 days A Tour (Code: A011A)
Minimum 2 people/tour, departure: every Wednesdays & Saturdays. (Note: preferred flight times: arrive at 9am and leave after 7pm)
第一天： 接机、市区游览、维多利亚广场，唐人街（发团时间9:30AM 或 1:30PM当日全程约4小时）
Day 1: Airport Pickup-Adelaide City Tour & China Town (Departs at 9:30am or 1:30pm. approx. 4 hours)
Greet and meet our friendly tour guide at Adelaide Airport and transfer to hotel check in. After hotel check-in, our Chinese tour guide will take you downtown for sightseeing. City tour includes, Torrance River, University of Adelaide, South Australia Museum, The Town Hall, Rundle Mall, afterwards, you will head over to Victoria Square via King William Street, where you can visit the China Town and the Central Market.
Day 2 ： Kangaroo Island- Seal Bay –Lunch – Remarkable Rocks-Admirals Arch（approx. 16 hours，hotel pickup/ set down）
清晨在中文导游的带领下乘坐豪华巴士经菲尔半岛沿澳大利亚海岸线南下，到达杰维斯海角乘坐渡轮前往袋鼠岛。游览著名的海豹湾并参加由公园专职导游带领的“下海滩亲近小海豹之旅“，了解海豹的习性。特别安排在微风湾享受烧烤BBQ午餐，并特别赠送汉森湾袋鼠考拉巡游，置身于纯天然保育圣地中，近距离观察可爱的考拉与迷你袋鼠。下午游览弗林德斯狩猎国家公园，观赏令人称叹的神奇岩石（Remarkable Rocks），战舰拱门(Admirals Arch)以及新西兰海狮栖息地。晚餐自理（可选择批萨或炸鱼排加薯条）。乘坐渡轮和巴士返回。约晚上10：30送回酒店住宿。（当天费用已包括：来回渡轮船和豪华巴士，海豹湾门票和亲近小海豹之旅，弗林德斯狩猎国家公园门票，BBQ午餐。）
Early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel for a scenic coach journey to Cape Jervis. Along the way, you can take in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula with its vineyards, coastal views and rolling hills. At Cape Jervis, you will board the SeaLink Kangaroo Island ferry crossing to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island, where you will be greeted with our tour guide.
Your tour will visit highlights such as Seal Bay Conservation Park where you’ll get up close to nature as the wild Australian Sea-lions frolic and laze about on this stunning beach. Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, which is set in the beautiful Australian bush land setting. Then, a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary for a chance to walk among eucalyptus trees looking for koalas lazing about in the trees. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park where the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch are situated. Remarkable Rocks provide great photographic opportunities while the Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals. Dinner (optional, you can choose pizza or fish n chips). You will be back to Adelaide city at around 10:30pm. (Kangaroo Island day tour includes selected Hotel pick up/ set downs, return transfers and ferry, seal bay guided tour, Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay Sanctuary Koala Walk and 2 Course Lunch).
第三天：芭萝莎酒谷、回音壁、蒙勒斯山瞭望台、德国小镇 + 送机（当日行程约8小时）
Day 3: Barossa Valley + Whispering Wall + Hahndorf (approx. 8 hours, bus transfer from hotel/to airport)
早上在中文导游的带领下前往澳洲著名的葡萄酒盛产地：芭萝莎葡萄酒谷参观游览。首先我们会来到澳洲知名的本地传统酒庄品酒及参观，随后到达到蒙勒斯山瞭望台俯瞰整个芭萝莎山谷，满山遍野的葡萄树和庄园尽收眼底，然后前往另外一个世界著名的现代化酒庄杰卡斯，在访客中心品酒和庄园中自由活动，身临在大片的葡萄园中，体验秀丽的萄园风光.（酒区品酒:自费$10.00, 18岁以下不能参加）随后可以到拥有奇妙声学现象的回音壁一展您的歌喉，见证一下它的神奇。（备注：超过34度高温气候，回音壁不开放）中午时分穿梭在风景如画的阿德莱德山中，到达世界知名的历史悠久的汉多夫德国村，亲身体验当地的文化艺术，还可以品尝德国猪手餐加一杯德国黑啤酒或一杯软饮料（$30.00自理）。之后 送往机场或酒店。
In the morning, you will be transferred to Barossa Valley and visit the wineries. You will first visit the local traditional wineries. Then, you will be taken to one of the well-known modern winery, Jacob’s Creek. You can submerge yourself into the beautiful country sceneries while tasting the world’s finest wine (wine tasting at Jacob’s Creek wineries is $10.00/person optional, people under 18 are not allowed to participate). You also will visit the Whispering Wall where you can experience the fantastic acoustic phenomenon (note: Whispering Wall closes if the temperature higher than 34 degree Celsius). After that, you will be taken to the unique and historic township in Hahndorf-Australia's oldest surviving German settlement where you will able to have an authentic experience of German beer and German sausages ($30.00 optional). Then, you will be transferred to Adelaide airport and tour ends there.
|经济套餐||3-3.5*酒店（送冷早餐） Accommodation (incl. continental breakfast)||AUD$65|
|舒适套餐||4-4.5*酒店（含早餐） Accommodation (incl. cooked breakfast)||AUD$85|
|豪华型套餐||5*酒店（含早餐） Accommodation (incl. cooked breakfast)||AUD$150|
（3） 如果我们确认的接机客人所乘航班比预计到达时间晚到超过30分钟后，我们的导游将 不再机场等候。请客人自费乘车来参团或自动放弃此天活动，所缴团费概不退还。
Note: all payments on self-paying activities shall be given to the local Chinese-speaking tour guide for bookings prior departure.
Tour inclusions: 4 nights twin shared/ double bed hotel room with breakfast, comfortable coach, Chinese speaking tour guide, return ferry from Kangaroo Island and Cape Jevis, seal bay and Flinders Chase National Park entrance fees and barbecue lunch buffet. Free airport pickup and hotel set down.
Tour exclusions: tickets for attractions (own expense), lunch / dinner, tour guide service fee $5 per person per day, other own expense, peak season (holiday or special event) hotel extra charge, single room supplement and travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions for booking and cancellation
(1) Tour fare has to be made once the tour confirms. 50% tour fare deduction if cancellation between 8 to 29 days prior to departure day. No refund before 7 days of tour departure.
(2) To protect the interests of all clients, please notify them to wait in the departure or pick up locations on time. This is considered as automatically waiver if clients are no show or late and the tour fare shall not be refunded.
(3) If clients’ flights delay more than 30 minutes, our tour guide will not wait for them at the airport. Clients should go to join the tour by themselves or cancel that day’s activities. No tour fare will be refunded.
(4) Our travel agent the right to change or cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. Full fare will be refunded to clients.
(5) We highly recommend clients to purchase travel insurance. Our travel agent is not responsible for any compensation if itinerary changing or cancellation is caused by mechanical breakdowns or adverse weather conditions. Personal belongings or baggage have to be taken care by clients. Travel agent will not responsible for any lost.
(6) Please note: Our travel agent reserves the right to modify the itinerary, cancel the activities or replace different activities if necessary subject to no. of participants, weather and traffic conditions.