凯恩斯60分钟热气球 Cairns Hot Air Balloon (Code: CHB 228)
在破晓的黎明时分，我们会向您介绍这项安全又刺激的运动 --- 热气球。热气球在飞行员的操控下缓慢向空中徐徐升起并轻柔地略过亚瑟顿高原上空，让您领略这一神奇壮丽的高原全美景生态画面。
CAIRNS HOT AIR BALLOON
Float in a hot air balloon above the Cairns Atherton Tablelands, from only $260. Our early morning flight is the perfect half day tour leaving you plenty of time to experience other Cairns tours such as the Great Barrier Reef Tours or Kuranda Train and Cairns Skyrail.
We fly above Mareeba Valley on the Atherton Tablelands, as this stunning location has over 300 sunny days per year. The most consistant flying conditions of any location in Australia.
After being inflated in a spectacular display, the balloon envelopes can hold up to 400,000 cubic feet of hot air and our multi-compartment baskets comfortably fly up to 20 people per balloon!
- 价值 55.00 AUD的免费数码照片套餐
- 长达 60 分钟的飞行时间（如果天气允许）
- 免费气泡酒. 咖啡. 果汁和健康饮品选择. 瓶装水
热气球 Hot Air(60分鐘) Weekend and Public Holiday，AUD495,
特别注意Public Holiday系统中价格是AUD440, 需要另外支付AUD55
（3） 如果我们确认的接机客人所乘航班比预计到达时间晚到超过30分钟后，我们的导游将 不再机场等候。请客人自费乘车来参团或自动放弃此天活动，所缴团费概不退还。
Note: all payments on self-paying activities shall be given to the local Chinese-speaking tour guide for bookings prior departure.
inclusions: 4 nights twin shared/ double bed hotel room with breakfast,
comfortable coach, Chinese speaking tour guide, return ferry from
Kangaroo Island and Cape Jevis, seal bay and Flinders Chase National
Park entrance fees and barbecue lunch buffet. Free airport pickup and
hotel set down.
exclusions: tickets for attractions (own expense), lunch / dinner, tour
guide service fee $5 per person per day, other own expense, peak season
(holiday or special event) hotel extra charge, single room supplement
and travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions for booking and cancellation
(1) Tour fare has to be made once the tour confirms. 50% tour fare deduction if cancellation between 8 to 29 days prior to departure day. No refund before 7 days of tour departure.
(2) To protect the interests of all clients, please notify them to wait in the departure or pick up locations on time. This is considered as automatically waiver if clients are no show or late and the tour fare shall not be refunded.
(3) If clients’ flights delay more than 30 minutes, our tour guide will not wait for them at the airport. Clients should go to join the tour by themselves or cancel that day’s activities. No tour fare will be refunded.
(4) Our travel agent the right to change or cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. Full fare will be refunded to clients.
(5) We highly recommend clients to purchase travel insurance. Our travel agent is not responsible for any compensation if itinerary changing or cancellation is caused by mechanical breakdowns or adverse weather conditions. Personal belongings or baggage have to be taken care by clients. Travel agent will not responsible for any lost.
(6) Please note: Our travel agent reserves the right to modify the itinerary, cancel the activities or replace different activities if necessary subject to no. of participants, weather and traffic conditions.