雨林溪降 Canyoning Day Tour (Code: CCD 227)
0730 Bunda Street (Dreamtime Hostel酒店前)
0730 Reef Fleet Terminal 凯恩斯游船码头
0735 Cairns City Bus Station (Lake Street) Platform 2 凯恩斯公交总站2号站台
0740 Queens Court bus stop 酒店巴士车站
0745 Corner Sheridan & Grove Streets 街道转角车站
0815 Arrive at Crystal Cascades 到达水晶瀑布
1300 – 1330 回到接送地点
Bring out your inner dare devil canyoning in the Cairns rainforest, where you abseil, zip line, slide and jump beside waterfalls and into pools.
Located in a secluded section of Crystal Cascades only 25 minutes from Cairns, this is a half day tour perfect for anyone adventurous 8 years and older.
Raging Thunder has over 30 years experience in river based actities and 100% commitment to canyoning safety.
Our medical questionaires are designed to keep rafting as canyoning as possible for people from all nationalities and walks of life, while still allowing everyone to experience the thrill of canyoning.
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Crystal Cascades is a natural series of waterfalls that flow into large pools.
Our canyoning course has been designed to have no environmental impact, and includes :
- 5 Abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft)
- Rock slides and swimming
- 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave
- 30m Zip Line with water spashdown
（3） 如果我们确认的接机客人所乘航班比预计到达时间晚到超过30分钟后，我们的导游将 不再机场等候。请客人自费乘车来参团或自动放弃此天活动，所缴团费概不退还。
Note: all payments on self-paying activities shall be given to the local Chinese-speaking tour guide for bookings prior departure.
inclusions: 4 nights twin shared/ double bed hotel room with breakfast,
comfortable coach, Chinese speaking tour guide, return ferry from
Kangaroo Island and Cape Jevis, seal bay and Flinders Chase National
Park entrance fees and barbecue lunch buffet. Free airport pickup and
hotel set down.
exclusions: tickets for attractions (own expense), lunch / dinner, tour
guide service fee $5 per person per day, other own expense, peak season
(holiday or special event) hotel extra charge, single room supplement
and travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions for booking and cancellation
(1) Tour fare has to be made once the tour confirms. 50% tour fare deduction if cancellation between 8 to 29 days prior to departure day. No refund before 7 days of tour departure.
(2) To protect the interests of all clients, please notify them to wait in the departure or pick up locations on time. This is considered as automatically waiver if clients are no show or late and the tour fare shall not be refunded.
(3) If clients’ flights delay more than 30 minutes, our tour guide will not wait for them at the airport. Clients should go to join the tour by themselves or cancel that day’s activities. No tour fare will be refunded.
(4) Our travel agent the right to change or cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. Full fare will be refunded to clients.
(5) We highly recommend clients to purchase travel insurance. Our travel agent is not responsible for any compensation if itinerary changing or cancellation is caused by mechanical breakdowns or adverse weather conditions. Personal belongings or baggage have to be taken care by clients. Travel agent will not responsible for any lost.
(6) Please note: Our travel agent reserves the right to modify the itinerary, cancel the activities or replace different activities if necessary subject to no. of participants, weather and traffic conditions.