Depart Sydney in the morning and head to Orange for a day of exciting pick all-you-can-eat cherries. Stop off at the Rose Gardens on the
way to smell the roses on the main concourse and to take pictures among the plentiful flowers. Continue on to Australia’s Motor Racing
Circuit to get a taste of the exhilarating speeds on the tracks-almost like you could be flying! When you research the summit of the race
track, take in magnificent views of the town of Bathurst. You might be able to see some cherry and fruit orchards too! Head to Bathurst in the
afternoon for lunch (many restaurant choices) at your own expense and follow on to the cherry orchards - the highlight of the day. Pick and
taste the freshest and sweetest cherries with your close friends and family and don’t forget to pick some home to share with those missing
out ! Cherries can be purchased. Return back to Sydney bringing home treasured memories and experiences.
（3） 如果我们确认的接机客人所乘航班比预计到达时间晚到超过30分钟后，我们的导游将 不再机场等候。请客人自费乘车来参团或自动放弃此天活动，所缴团费概不退还。
Note: all payments on self-paying activities shall be given to the local Chinese-speaking tour guide for bookings prior departure.
Tour inclusions: 4 nights twin shared/ double bed hotel room with breakfast, comfortable coach, Chinese speaking tour guide, return ferry from Kangaroo Island and Cape Jevis, seal bay and Flinders Chase National Park entrance fees and barbecue lunch buffet. Free airport pickup and hotel set down.
Tour exclusions: tickets for attractions (own expense), lunch / dinner, tour guide service fee $5 per person per day, other own expense, peak season (holiday or special event) hotel extra charge, single room supplement and travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions for booking and cancellation
(1) Tour fare has to be made once the tour confirms. 50% tour fare deduction if cancellation between 8 to 29 days prior to departure day. No refund before 7 days of tour departure.
(2) To protect the interests of all clients, please notify them to wait in the departure or pick up locations on time. This is considered as automatically waiver if clients are no show or late and the tour fare shall not be refunded.
(3) If clients’ flights delay more than 30 minutes, our tour guide will not wait for them at the airport. Clients should go to join the tour by themselves or cancel that day’s activities. No tour fare will be refunded.
(4) Our travel agent the right to change or cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. Full fare will be refunded to clients.
(5) We highly recommend clients to purchase travel insurance. Our travel agent is not responsible for any compensation if itinerary changing or cancellation is caused by mechanical breakdowns or adverse weather conditions. Personal belongings or baggage have to be taken care by clients. Travel agent will not responsible for any lost.
(6) Please note: Our travel agent reserves the right to modify the itinerary, cancel the activities or replace different activities if necessary subject to no. of participants, weather and traffic conditions.